MEAD ROD AND GUN CLUB RANGE RULES
- You must be a member of the club to use the range.
- If you are a guest, you must be with the club member.
- The pistol range is for pistols or 22 caliber rifles.
- The shooting times are from 7:30 am TO DUSK.
- Shooters are asked to pick up their brass and take down their targets.
- Ear protection and safety glasses are required.
- Explosive devices are not allowed on range except firearms. If used, membership will be revoked.
- Firearm safety is required at all times on the range.
PRESIDENT – CRAIG LANCOUR PH# 906-399-9894
VICE PRESIDENT – BOB BEGALLE PH# 906-786-3516
TREASURER – MIKE GOBERT PH# 906-786-1957
TRUSTEE – JERRY ERICKSON PH# 906-450-2244